Wednesday, October 29, 2014

One Super Easy Costume

The Brigham City Library was hosting an after school Halloween party today so they asked all the staff to dress up in their Halloween costumes.

Usually I have my house all decorated up cute with scarecrows and lights outside and glowing pumpkins inside, and I have a fun costume all worked up to wear to work.  But this month has been hard for me.  Almost any spare time I have had I have spent at the care center where my mom is staying so I can get in a quick visit and see how she and my dad are doing.  I never thought this whole ordeal with my mom would be challenging but it is.

So I'm lucky to have a "costume" given to me by Tiffany and Jeremy.  They came over a couple of weeks ago and gave it to me all wrapped up in a Walmart bag.  Ha, ha.  It made me happy.  It has to be the best costume I've ever had!  Thank you Tiffany and Jeremy! :)

1 comment: