Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 11 - GO AGGIES!!

Sitting among a sea of blue, I got to attend my very first college football game, but I must admit...I didn't go for the game!  My number one objective was to see their amazing marching band perform which I'm a little bias towards right now since my daughter is one of the pic players!!  

Jessica is in there somewhere!! (I think.)
Jessica has a whole new outlook on marching band now as she has told me it is not marching band but more like "dancing band", and when their routine all comes together, it's awesome!!  Their pre-game show was awesome and the half-time even better!!


The Aggie football players didn't do too bad either with an ending score of 34-3 against SUU; and yes, I did cheer along with the crowd although I didn't lay into the referees like some of the fans!!  The game was great, the band was awesome, and my date partner...totally enjoyable!  (Just a word of CAUTION...though!  Apparently Aggie Football is running low on funds and they have to make it up in the price of tickets and bottled water!!  If you're a total Aggie Football enthusiast and are planning to go to many games, I recommend a season pass - it will definitely save you money in the long run!) 

No outside food or drink allowed...
but there were plenty of food vendors inside!!  Hooray for Costa Vida!!


After the game, we managed to rendezvous with Jessica, meet her roommates, and enjoy a treat from Wendy's before heading for home.


GO UTAH STATE AGGIES!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment