I think my daughter, Stephanie, has discovered the joy of sewing and crafting especially since it involves making a special gift for her totally cute and adorable son, Jonas. (Can you tell I'm just a little bias?)

Tonight "Clintanie" came to spend the night. After settling in and enjoying dinner together, Stephanie and I went to work putting together another quiet book page. Stephanie is highly organized and has prepped all the pages, and got them ready to sew, so after dinner we started sewing away and ended up with a page of the prettiest button-on flowers ever! It was "sew" fun! I just wanted to do more but my body said "Go to Bed!!"
Her quiet book (or should I say Jonas' quiet book) is going to be the cutest ever!
(Don't tell, but this quiet book will be Jonas' meaningful gift for Christmas! :) And I'm so glad she's including me in on the creation! (And I LOVE having them come visit!!)
Several weeks ago when Stephanie first started putting this book together, I dug out the quiet books I had made years ago to show her. Oh my...talk about dated! I'm glad she's willing to let me help after seeing them!! Her pages certainly puts mine to shame!!
No comments:
Post a Comment