Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Day 2 - So Grateful for My Inventive Husband
These past few weeks I've been squeezing in time to help sew "Welsh shirts" for the Temple Celebration that will be performed in our little town of Brigham City on September 22.
Today I had 24 sleeves to sew in a casing and thread elastic in and that little safety pin technique was taking forever! Thanks to my very logical and inventive husband, I now have an elastic threader that works slick as ever!! Thanks for saving me hours of work good looking!!
AND...isn't life suppose to slow down for empty nesters? My day was non-stop or so it seemed...work, sewing, dinner, library board meeting, meet up with my husband for town hall meeting, and then a quick grocery stop at Smiths! Whew!! Take time to breathe!! So we slowed down with a little popcorn and ice cream...my favorite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment