Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 9 - Missing the Moment

Tiffany - 2nd Grade - Bus Line
As I pulled into my driveway coming home from work today, I saw my neighbor walking home with her son after his first day "back to school".  My heart experienced a sudden twist of sorrow as I realized those days are gone!  No more watching for the kids to come home...no more after school snacks...no more listening to the school day's events...no more "do you want to hear a funny story"...and no more signing class disclosure statements (ok, I don't miss those!!).

Wow!  Where did the days go?!  I swear it was just yesterday I was sending my oldest off to Kindergarten!!

Stephanie & Jason - Bus Ride Back to School (Roy, UT)
Stephanie - 2nd grade
Jason - 1st Grade
Cody - Kindergarten Boy
Jessica - 3rd Grade
A word to the wise...Enjoy the journey and never wish the days away!!  Life is too short and kids grow up soooo fast!!  Enjoy and treasure every moment you have with those cute little ones!!

Bye Mom...Jess & Cody




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this post! Seeing the cute pictures of olden days...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete