Today's Blessing: Still Young Enough to Have Fun
Today was a continuation of "Frozen" fun with Eliza and Allie - my two cute step grand-daughters. I had the day all jam pack planned with a bunch of "Frozen" princess activities, but I tried to gauge how the girls were feeling before diving into any of them. I must admit, probably
their favorite ones were the activities that just happened without any planning involved like creating little snowmen and people out of play-doh and playing pretend with them and "flying" through the air as we jumped from the mini-tramp to the love sack that we have in our family room downstairs.
So here's a few pics of some of the things we did.
+(533x800).jpg) |
| Ice Blocking...this didn't turn out too good because the ice blocks I bought were too thin :( |
+(533x800).jpg) |
| But Allie did get some pretty good runs down the hill probably because she was so light. |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| "Frozen" Colored Shaved Ice - Eliza and Allie loved this treat especially after playing in the hot sun!! |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Princess wands |
+(533x800).jpg) |
| Princess Doll Cakes |
+(533x800).jpg) |
| They both did a great job decorating their doll's dresses! |
Ya, I was a totally worn out grandma by the time Tiffany and Jeremy picked them up. It's sure a good thing Scott and I quit having kids when I was 30...I'm hoping to still have some energy left by the time Jessica starts having kids!!
They loved hanging out with grandma Dean!
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pictures. That's so fun. You're an awesome grandma.
ReplyDelete