Saturday, July 26, 2014

Counting Blessings: Swimming with Grandkids

Today's Blessing:  A Swimming Party!

Every summer the NALC hosts a family swimming party.  This year the party was at the North Shore Aquatic Center in North Ogden and all our kids (who were able) came!  Of course Jessica is still in Argentina and Cody in California so it's apparent they couldn't make it.  And Jeremy is always scheduled to work on the weekend so we missed him too.  But all four of my grand kids were there and I had the best time just holding them!!  Cody's fiancee, Aly, was even able to make it!  It's so awesome to see my family grow.  I love all of them more and more every day!  Sometimes it seems my heart might burst!

So glad we'll be together forever! :)

Scott and I bought a big box of chicken, rolls, chips, salad and fruit.  The NALC (National Association of Letter Carriers) provided drinks and ice cream sandwiches!  Yum!  Water and food...what could be better on a hot summer night?!
Two little bathing beauties :)
Grandpa had a great time on the slide with Jonas
Lily hates the bright sun so she's quite the beauty in her pink hat and sunglasses :)
Even Jefferson joined in the fun...only two weeks old!
Oooo!  Mommy that water's cold!!
Aly's a perfect fit in our family!  Jonas liked chillin' with her in the shallow pool.
Grandma & Grandpa and our four grand kids
I think Alexis wanted to kiss Lily?
What a cute little fluffy cub!!






1 comment: