For the month of June, the library has been trying to increase the usage of OverDrive - an online database that offers downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks. Since I work for the library, I figured I better do my part to increase those numbers, so about a week ago I synced up my Kindle Fire to OverDrive and I downloaded three eBooks.
So...one of those books I selected was just a silly "chick flick" read - you know, one of those totally predictable and sappy love stories - and I'm loving it!! Oh dear! All I want to do is read! I'm totally caught up in my "chick flick" read even though I know in the end they'll win each other's love and live happily ever after! And it's totally clean and fun - none of that trashy love stuff.
Tonight was library board meeting so I opted to walk to the meeting, that way I could read while I walk! Killing two birds with one stone! Yes, I know, it's not the safest way to walk but it certainly is the most enjoyable way! ;)
Wow! It's been a long time since I've read a book that I don't want to put down. It's great! :)
.jpg)
Fun! What book is it? I want to read it. I like a good chick flick book. That way Clint can't make fun of it and ruin it for me. Ha ha!
ReplyDelete