Today's Blessing: Good Times
Last night I sent a nasty text to my adopted son Kelvin. You see, yesterday we made a quick visit to Tiffany's house to drop off peanut butter to Stephanie and Clint AND see my adorable grandkids for a little bit...they had swimming party earlier in the afternoon. Anyway, I walked past Tiffany's fridge and there on the door was a wedding invitation to Kelvin's Reception! She said she received it about three days ago! Grrr...here I'm the adopted mom and I received nothing...schultz! Hence, the nasty text. I told him I was mad at him because my daughter got a wedding invitation and I got nothing!
Kelvin was quick to make amends. He text me this morning after getting home from work and soon an invitation to come for dinner was made. And we now have a wedding invitation on our board too! :)
It was nice to visit with Kelvin, reminisce of "old" times and catch up on new happenings. We are sooo excited for him! Pretty soon he will be an "old married man" and fulfillment of the cute little rhyme...first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage! Ha, ha. He says they're going to wait at least one year before starting that "carriage" thing! Hopefully we will be able to stay in touch! :)
.jpg)
I'm so excited for him. Ya, I got my invite a while ago. Through the mail though.
ReplyDeleteIt was never my intention to leave you guys out. We just planned to hand deliver the invitations for people in Tremonton, Brigham, or Logan. We just hadn't made it to Brigham quite yet :)
ReplyDelete