Monday, June 30, 2014

Counting Blessings: KIS Dinner

Today's Blessing:  Keeping it Simple

In Cub Scouts we have an acronym...KISMIF...it stands for Keep It Simple, Make It Fun.  Tonight our dinner was the KIS part.

Lately Scott and I have really been into chef salad.  Maybe it's because cooking next to a hot stove in the summer is most unenjoyable, but a salad with all the fixings is just yummy too.  (Although I'm pretty sure Jeremy would disagree with me on that one!)
I usually keep prepared bowls of salad fixings in my fridge, so all I had to do was set everything out on the counter.
We each build our own salad because I like lots of yummy things on my salad (i.e. green olives, mushrooms, peppers)
which Scott won't touch with a ten foot pole!!
We had left over roast beef from dinner yesterday which made the perfect dinner tonight...a beef and cheddar chef salad.  It was yummy and so nice and easy for me!

I love easy dinners!! :)

The finished product :)  Total yumminess! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would side with Jeremy on that one as well, unless you put lots of meat in with the salad as well as plenty of dressing. Then it is absolutely delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete