Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 166 (Empty Nestering Again) - Super Bowl Party!!

I've never been a fan of football...but when my brother hosts a Super Bowl Party I'm sure to attend!...Good food and family...it's the best game ever!  I did watch a little bit of the game today!  At least I can talk with others about that totally awesome touchdown by the Ravens where the guy ran the length of the whole field!  And how'd you like that power outage?  Crazy? Right?

So, how about those Ravens?!  They were definitely NOT the team to cheer for at my brother's house!  My poor brother-in-law Jerry was a total outcast for the night although we all still love him!  And my brother's chair?...totally cursed!!  Just like the million dollar "lucky chair" commercial...someone must have jinxed his chair!  Whenever someone sat in "his" chair, the Ravens dominated!  If it was empty, the niners hauled...crazy?  Yup, but true!  Even when little Jacklyn crawled into it, the Ravens got a first down!  She was quickly moved!

So here's a few pics from the "Super" party...










The party was great and I ate way too many cookies and I just love being with family!!  So let's cheer!...GO RAVENS AND 49ERS!!  I cheer for you both because you gave me time with my family!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment