It's nice that Tiffany and Jeremy live so close because we can invite them often for dinner! Tonight was kind-of a "we'll see if we can make it night" but things did work out and hopefully they didn't mind being my guinea pigs on a new recipe. I was sweating that Jeremy wouldn't eat it (he's a bit picky about his food) but everything turned out good and I think dinner was a success...at least Jeremy had seconds...that's usually a good sign, right?
Tuesdays are still my "Try-it Tuesday" night for cooking...if possible, I try a new recipe. In case you're wondering, the recipe I tried tonight was "Macaroni & Cheesy Chicken Baked Casserole". It was pretty good. I'm putting it with my other recipes to make again!
And about the picture...I think everyone is getting tired of having their picture taken, so Jeremy and Tiffany offered me a different view...of their backs. Hmm...I think I like the front view better!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment