Today was a day of gifts!! At least for me!
Gift #1: My whole family was home...in the same place...in the same time! Aw!!! My heart was exploding!
Gift #2: I finally got an updated family picture that I've been waiting for for two years! I highly recommend Kalyn Thompson! She did an awesome job photographing 10 people and one little-bit cranky (but totally adorable!) toddler.
+(800x533).jpg)
Gift #3: A yummy family lunch. For some reason it's just so fun to have everyone seated around the table eating, talking, laughing, and enjoying the moment!Gift #4: Daughter company. Stephanie and Anna joined me at a baby shower for my niece right after lunch even though they would have rather stayed at the house to rest.
Gift #5: Lots of help! Scott washed dishes, emptied garbages, vacuumed floors, and Stephanie chopped and chopped and chopped all the veggies for Jessica's open house tomorrow!
Gift #6: I got to play with Jonas! We put together puzzles, played with finger puppets, and built with the magnetix set...he loved how the pieces would stick magically together!
Why...it was like Christmas!!
Thank you for all the gifts my totally awesome family!! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment