Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 177 (Empty Nestering Again) - A "Lovely" Valentines Day!

SUNSHINE!!
   First off, I must say...I LOVE sunshine!!  And today we had sunshine!  A Valentine's Day gift from Mother Nature.  I came home from work and went for a run...It was LOVELY!  We haven't had sunshine for so long that I felt like I was meeting a long lost friend!!

   The rest of the night was for us!!  First we reserved a FREE movie (thank you Redbox for your Valentine's Day gift!) and picked it up on our way to our favorite restaurant - Hua Guan China Restaurant;  mmm...our mouths were watering all day just thinking about their General's Chicken!  But I actually ordered something different when I got there...orange chicken...which was just as good but without the spicy fire!!
   After dinner, we came home and enjoyed each other's company while we watched "Able's Field" - a feel good movie about how we always have a choice in what we do.  (Oh!  I gave him my simple but sweet gift before the movie...he liked it!  And he shared the peanut clusters too!  What a guy!)  Then we went to bed...but that's personal!

I just have to say, I'm so thankful for my Valentine!  He's the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment