![]() |
| Oh Dear!! I almost ate it all before getting a picture! (I was hungry!!) |
When I got home from work today I mixed up a batch of dough and put together four personal pan pizzas, one each for Scott and I and one for each of our poor college students living in Logan (who I hope are eating something other than ramen noodles!) I then covered them in plastic wrap and put them in the refrigerator. When Scott got home we went and did a session in the temple and then came home to pizza all ready to cook!! It was awesome!
FAVORITE PIZZA!
(Makes 1 large pizza or 4 personal pan pizzas)
4 c. flour
1 t. salt
2 T oil
1 1/3 c. warm water
1 T yeast
Dissolve yeast in 1/3 c. warm water. Place remaining 1 c. water, salt, oil, and flour in large mixing bowl. Add dissolved yeast. Mix until dough forms into a ball.
Let dough raise while you prepare pizza toppings. For an easy pizza sauce, add 1 T. pizza seasoning to 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce and let sit about 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 4 sections for personal pan pizza or roll dough into one large circle. Place in greased pans. Spread dough with 2 T. sauce (or more if desired) and top with mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings (i.e. pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, olives, mushrooms, etc.) Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until bottom of crust is brown. ENJOY!!
![]() |
| My Favorite! |
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
YUM!!! Guess what mom? On my pizza recipe that you made for me, you know the one that you included with the cookbook, it says 6 cups of flour. I always thought that was too much flour, now I realize it was a typo! Ha ha! I've learned that I only put in about 4- 4 1/2 cups. Now I know its actually supposed to be 4 cups of flour. Oh dear! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, that recipe I gave you is still right...the six cup recipe is the one I use to do when I made pizzas for all you kids (the other ingredients are a little more too, right?)...I've had to down size with only Dad and I at home now. :)
ReplyDelete