Scott barely had time to run in from work, deposit his back pack, change his clothes and then he was out the door again to his monthly union meeting. He did fit in a hug and kiss, but after just 30 minutes, I was feeling lonely. Sheesh! What would I ever do if he leaves me permanently!!
So, I went for a run. It's not as fun running by myself but it did help to get my blood pumping again and when I got home I felt a lot better! That oxygen to the brain has amazing side affects!
Then, after just 30 minutes or so, I get a call from Jessica!..."Can Caleb and I stop to get something to eat real quick on our way to visit Grandma Dean?" (Scott's mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday and they are still doing tests on her heart to see what's up.) So I had company for dinner too! Much better than eating alone! Since it was an "eat and run" situation, I invited them back for dessert!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment