Isn't is great to be able to go shopping and curb your appetite at the same time?! That's exactly what Jess, Cody and I did today after a Missionary Photo Shoot for Jessica.
Ya, today I actually got a little "hang out" time with Cody and Jess! Cody and I watched as Jessica smiled pretty for the camera at the J.C. Penny Portrait Studio in Logan, and then we all did a little bargain shopping at Dillard's going-out-of-business sale. We made a few other stops after that and by the time we hit Sam's Club we were all getting pretty hungry. Cody and Jess were pretty excited though! They totally know Sam's Club has plenty of samples and especially on a Saturday! It was great! We got to grocery shop and taste "appetizers" on nearly every isle! Now notice I said appetizers...while we were driving from store to store, I spied a Costa Vida. My stomach was screaming for some of their yummy food! Ya, I bought Cody and Jess lunch before I had to head back to Brigham...I couldn't help it!...their stomachs were screaming too!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment