Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 167 (Empty Nestering Again) - Rewards

I totally love rewards!  Especially when I've had to do something unenjoyable that HAD to be done!  My favorite reward is ice cream and popcorn...and Generals Chicken...and scrapbooking.  Hmm...and probably a dozen other things!!

Tonight was a total rewards night!  After work, I worked more HOURS trying to make heads or tails out of our finances...we've had a lot of big expenses these past couple of months that I'm hoping our checkbook will recover from quickly!!  So after hours of "inputting", Scott and I had popcorn and ice cream!  YUM!! 

But Scott eats his reward way too fast, so I have to be on guard that no snitching occurs!!  (Nah!  He wouldn't snitch my ice cream...he only snitches my popcorn and any leftover chocolate milk I may put in the refrigerator to enjoy later!  Sometimes he even puts the empty cup back into the fridge just to bug me!  The nerve of that man!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment