Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 76 (Empty Nestering) - My Adopted Son!

Hmm...a blurry picture!!  Welcome to my world!!
With a bubble half obstructing the vision in my left eye, and my vision gradually changing in my right eye due to a lack of wearing my contacts, I was starting to feel very frustrated at not being able to see clearly!  Today, small tasks felt large and the house seemed quiet and empty, so when Kelvin came to visit I was totally in need of some socializing!

Kelvin has become my adopted son!  He shows up, gives me a hug, visits with me for a while, washes my dishes, offers to help with anything, and I twist his arm to eat (oh dear!!  Maybe it's my cooking?!)  Today he helped with my "Macular Hole" puzzle (as Jessica calls it) which was a good thing too because lately I've only been averaging a piece a day!! Darn those mountain and tree pieces that all look the same!!  Besides, every giver should be able to enjoy the gift they give!!

No comments:

Post a Comment