| Brigham City 10th Ward YW...don't worry, I asked them to pull a funny face! |
Tonight I got to visit the Brigham City 10th Ward's Young Women in Excellence evening. They picked the theme "A Recipe for Life" (hence the YW in all those cute aprons) and I got to enjoy messages on how Heavenly Father has blessed all of us with a recipe to follow in life and the tools to mix up that recipe. If we diligently use our recipe and tools we will be able to create the most awesome confection ever!...Eternal Life!! Awesome message, right?! Bishop Bott warned the YW though to be careful. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we might sell our birthright for a "mess of pottage".
It was an excellent evening. What a blessing to have the restored gospel...that awesome recipe to follow to obtain eternal life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment