Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 102 (Empty Nestering) - A Christmas Carol


The cast at Heritage Theater did a fantastic job tonight performing the musical version of A Christmas Carol.  Tonight was opening night and yes, there were a few problems, but all in all it was great!!  Dee Pace did an excellent job as Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Future was to die for (sorry, no pic...you'll just have to see the play!), but the ghost of Christmas Present is always my favorite!  Jessica and her friend Kelvin  joined us for the evening too...it was an enjoyable night!


Scott and I get the opportunity almost every month to usher at the theater.  The performances are all done by volunteers and they always do an excellent job!  This coming year, 2013, will mark our third year ushering for the theater...I must say, it has been an excellent date night!! :)  But any time I get to do something with Scott it's an excellent time!

No comments:

Post a Comment