Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 90 (Empty Nestering) - Aggie Marching Band!

What an energetic evening.  The Aggie Marching Band performed all their half-time songs tonight at the Kent Concert Hall in Logan.  It was great!  All of the songs were full of life and so fun!  And we even got to see some of their "dancing band" moves that went with the songs.  Of course we didn't get to see any of their awesome formation work, but I loved hearing the songs.
Seems like a large band, right?  Jessica says they are small!

They ended the evening with the Aggie Touchdown Song (I really don't know if that's what it is called, but at the one game Scott and I got to attend, they played that song after every touchdown and the fans would stand and wave their hands.)  
Personally, I think the best part of a football game is the half-time show!!  Thank you Jessica for making that half-time show a step better for me!  
Way to go Aggie Marching Band!!  Way to go Jessica!!



No comments:

Post a Comment