Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 94 (Empty Nestering) - Getting Prepared for the Temple

In just two days my youngest daughter will be going to the temple for her first time.  What an exciting time for her and for us!!  So tonight we did a little "mother/daughter getting prepared for the temple" shopping time.  It was a great evening.  We also fit in a trip to JC Penny for some band concert attire and then got in a late dinner at Zupas!  (Another one of my favorite places to eat! :)  On the way home we made a quick visit to Tiffany and Jeremy's and we got to meet Jeremy's two adorable little girls! :)

By the time I texted Scott and told him I was on my way home it was 9:18 p.m.  He texted me back asking me if I remembered where home was? I took that text as a compliment...it means he missed me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment