Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 82 (Empty Nestering) - Aboard the Titanic

Scott, Jessica and I all got to be passengers aboard the famous Titanic tonight!!  I was 21 year old Miss Alice Phoebe Harknett, a third class passenger...I'm not sure if I lived or died...but I'm writing this blog so I'm saying I lived!!

In all actuality, we attended the play "Titanic - the Musical" put on at Box Elder High School and they did an excellent job!!  (Like always)  And yes, I did have tears streaming down my cheeks at the end of the play...but then, what else is new?!
Yup, no Scott in this picture.  He is getting sick of me taking pictures!!
And I was so lucky!!  Yesterday while Scott and I were driving to Ogden I realized something wonderful!...the bubble in my eye was gone!!  All day I noticed it was getting smaller and smaller and then poof!  It was gone!  How cool was that and such good timing!  I was able to put in my contacts to see the play!  Sure, my vision is still wavy and off a bit, but it was better than if the bubble was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment