Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 89 (Empty Nestering) - Macular Hole Puzzle Accomplished!


You are looking at 1,000 pieces of pure accomplishment!
And much of it done with a bubble in my eye and a sore neck!!

So Scott and I had some free time tonight after serving up dinner to our "Moma Dean" and Sister Bibs.  With nothing else on the calendar, Scott was drawn to my "macular hole" puzzle and the magnetic pull must have been quite strong because I ended up there too!  At 8:30 p.m. Scott said, "We need to get ready for bed...we've been up late too many nights."  We continued to work on the puzzle.  At 9:00 p.m. the clock chimed.  Scott said, "Let's get to bed."  I said, "But we only have a few pieces left!"  Scott said, "Ok, we'll work on it until 9:30, but then we're going to bed!"  The clock chimed 9:30...there we sat, with probably 20 pieces left!  You can probably guess what happened...the puzzle won!!  Hmm...I think I'll start a new one tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment