I confess...I am an addicted list maker. I can't help it! I love the feeling of crossing things off a list when I've accomplished something! Plus, I seem to accomplish more when I have a list. But on the other hand, my list can be self-defeating too when I see all the things I didn't get done!
I've actually been pretty good lately and haven't had too much of a list thing going on, but with the holidays here, I've pulled out the notepad again! I have so much I want to do and so little time!!
Today I crossed off three of my four major "to dos" for the day! I'm feeling proud of myself! I got started on my "12 days of Christmas" letters to my kids (doing the letters just makes me excited!!). Scott and I made a major dent in our budget book (a never ending job!!), and I wrapped a few Christmas gifts (trying to eliminate the Christmas Eve wrapping tradition!!) If I didn't have my list, I'd probably still be sitting at ground zero on one or two of those "to dos".
Scott is awesome to put up with my "list making" idiosyncrasies...he knows he's married to an OCD woman!! But he's pretty good at keeping me on track too. Every now and then I see a cute little note on my "to do" list that says, "Love Scott"...a good reminder for me of what's really important!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment