Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 87 (Empty Nestering) - Birthday Shopping! :)

When you get our age, birthday gift surprises become few and far between especially when the gift desired is one that the giver is clueless about!!

Tomorrow is Scott's "4th" birthday, as Jessica says.  Once we reach 50 we get to start all over again!  Woohoo!!  (Fortunately for us, we don't have to go through all the teething, learning to walk, and potty training again!)  Scott's yard blower died about a month ago so my birthday gift to him was a new one, but no way was I going to pick that thing out by myself!  Tonight we took a couple of hours and went shopping.  His present was finally found at good old Walmart.

I think he looks happy about his gift, don't you?  (Actually, I told him to smile for my picture.  He's really sick of me taking pictures!  Oh dear!  I still have 278 days to go!...I hope this whole empty nestering project doesn't prompt a divorce!)

No comments:

Post a Comment