Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 103 (Empty Nestering) - Rise and Shine!

There's no better place to be at 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning than the Temple.  Jessica, her friend Kelvin, and I awoke early this morning to catch in the first temple session of the day!  And although we were tired, it was wonderful!  The only thing that could have made it better was if Scott could have been there!!  (Yes, the Post Office still delivers mail on Saturdays!)

Then practically the rest of our morning was spent completing mission forms and cover letters to get Jessica's travel VISA rolling.  I don't remember doing all this FBI Clearance stuff for Jason when he went to Honduras but I suppose we did!  I'm sure glad we've been blessed with a little extra money in our mission fund because my bank account dropped $54 in just a matter of minutes with that little stop at the Post Office!!  It's only money though, right?  And the reason for it all is totally worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment