Saturday, December 14, 2013

Counting Blessings: Candy House Creator

Today's Blessing:  Decorating Fun! :)

I thought it would be way fun to decorate a candy house with Jonas, so I brought all the fixings to "build" a graham cracker candy house.

We started building the house in the late afternoon when we got home from visiting Stephanie, Clint, and Alexis at the hospital.  I showed him a picture of a candy house on my Kindle and then we started to build.  Jonas loved putting together the walls and roof...he especially loved licking the frosting cement off his fingers!!  That was when I decided we better decorate the house after dinner!

Jonas was so cute.    I told him we would put the candy on the house after he eats his dinner and I think he totally remembered that.  He ate his dinner happily and was then so excited to get out the candy and start decorating.  I'm really glad we ate dinner first because just as I suspected, candy just happened to disappear into his mouth too!!  What fun we had!! :)




3 comments: