Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Counting Blessings: He LOVES Monopoly!!

Today's Blessing:  Spared Humiliation and Indoor Smores!

It's my understanding that the game Monopoly is a lot luck with some intuitive business skills.  All I can say is Jeremy has a lot of luck!!

Tonight was round two of playing Monopoly with Tiffany and Jeremy, and we even invited Kelvin to join in the "fun"  ha, ha!  Fortunately I spared myself the humiliation of bankruptcy and poor business skills and just worked as the "Banker" for the game tonight.  Whew!  So glad I did!  The game actually turned into a "guys night" because Tiffany spared herself the humiliation too and we both just watched as Jeremy worked his Monopoly magic and won...again!  How does he do it?! 
The Monopoly Gang
 And Kelvin mixed up treats!...Indoor Smores...they are soooo yummy!!  It seemed like summer time again with him in the kitchen making sweets!
An after thought shot!  The bowl was full when we started!!
This picture doesn't make it look as good as it is!!

1 comment:

  1. Those s-more treats look good. And isn't jeremy always lucky at whatever game he plays? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete