I have so many favorite things about Christmas...Advent, the tree, the lights, the stories AND the movies. I think I could watch a Christmas movie every night until Christmas and not get tired of it! But who has the time for that?!
+(800x533).jpg)
For FHE tonight, Scott and I first listened to Presidents Monson's Christmas talk from last year (we always seem to miss the First Presidency Christmas Devotional so isn't the internet awesome!!) then we scooped up our ice cream, brought down the toppings (including popcorn!) and headed downstairs to watch a Christmas movie. Tonight I picked "Christmas with a Capital C". We bought this DVD last year and never had time to watch it. It's a Christian movie with a great Christ-like message. It won't hit the top of my favorites list but it had a good message and I like movies like that!+(533x800).jpg)
I have a hard time with cheesy Christmas movies.
ReplyDelete