Thursday, December 5, 2013

Counting Blessings: Warm in the Tummy

Today's Blessing:  Pero and Hot Chocolate

Our weather has turned off cold!  Really cold!  It was 15 degrees when I walked to work this morning - needless to say my feet and legs both felt numb by the time I got there!  Guess I'll have to draw the temperature line for walking...somewhere!

Scott and I both were busy tonight - he had a Union meeting in Ogden and I had Roundtable so we were both going different directions.  And the snow finally decided to fall in Brigham City tonight.  Can I just say I'm not a fan of cold?

We did have a fun visitor tonight though (and I didn't get a picture!), but Jessica's friend Caleb stopped by (mainly to pick up a letter to him from Jess) and he showed us a few of his wooden flutes.  He has about 13, most of which he has made himself.  They were beautiful!!  I was kicking myself for not getting a picture!  He played a couple of the flutes for us too.  It was a nice visit on a cold day.

When Caleb left, Scott and I both decided we needed to warm up our tummies before going to bed...so Scott had a cup of Pero and I had Hot Chocolate.   Mmmm...I think mine was definitely tastier!!



2 comments:

  1. Pero? I don't think Dad has told me about that one yet. Ha ha! Ya, I'd go for the hot chocolate any day. And I wouldn't be walking in 15 degree weather. That is way too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your burnt toast! Lol, I like pero too. Yum.

    ReplyDelete