Thursday, December 19, 2013

Counting Blessings: Fitting in Some Visiting

Today's Blessing:  A Sisterhood of Sisters

Shannon and I finally made it out to do a little visiting teaching!  We've been so bad lately with the holidays and all! :(

Thanks to orientaltrading.com, I was able to download this cute printable and put together a few gifts in no time!  It was fun to visit with our "sisters" and provide some Christmas cheer too!
Just a packet of microwave popcorn wrapped up like a snowman
and a pair of gloves for a hat!!  Such a cute idea! :)
I even got to help one of our sisters iron tablecloths and chair covers for her daughters wedding that is on Saturday - so glad I had a free afternoon and I heeded a little voice inside!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm horrible at visiting teaching. Being pregnant and now having a baby doesn't help. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete