I am totally blessed to live in Brigham City. If I had of had a bit more free time this Christmas season I could have enjoyed a free Christmas concert every week!
Brigham City resident Bob Cosgrove deserves a big thank you! For the past three years he has put together a "spectacular" Christmas concert. This year he blessed our community with two nights of wonderful music as he was the person who organized last nights concert too. What an amazing man!
Tonight the Tabernacle was packed! The guest artist was Jenny Oaks Baker (Elder Dallin H. Oaks daughter) who is an amazing violinist and her kids are amazing musicians too! What an enjoyable performance. Several of the same artists performed again tonight, which I didn't mind one bit because they were all wonderful! It was so fun to listen to Jenny's children perform a concerto together written especially for them by Kurt Bester! She has a pianist, violinist, cellist, and guitarist. So much talent in one family!
![]() |
| If you look hard enough you can see Jenny Oaks Baker playing her violin. I've never heard such beautiful music come from a violin!! |
![]() |
| Baker Kids' Concerto...Sorry about the poor picture! :( |
The evening was beautiful and the spirit of Christ radiated throughout the building all through music! It was wonderful!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
That's cool. That's one good thing about Brigham and small cities. They have stuff like this and it doesn't get overcrowded.
ReplyDelete