Today's Blessing: A Safe Trip to Magna
Tonight I headed to Magna a bit after 7 pm and actually made it there this time! The car drove perfectly (no broken sensors thank goodness) and I didn't even have a problem with getting sleepy while I drove...now that's a miracle!!
Tomorrow I become a grandma again! Stephanie and Clint's newest addition is scheduled to arrive sometime in the morning; Stephanie is totally ready!
So I get the opportunity to stay with Jonas a few days while Stephanie and Clint spend a little time together at the hospital with Alexis. I've been pretty excited for this time to spend with Jonas because he's now almost three years old and can actually do some activities! That's why my trip tonight included bags and bags...ya, I almost felt like I was bringing everything but the kitchen sink, but Jonas and I are going to have so much fun! And Christmas time makes it double more fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment