Today's Blessing: Caroling
After work today I put together a bunch of gifts and goodies to take around to our neighbors. The plan in my mind was to have Scott and Cody deliver the gifts while I stay at home and wrap presents. It's a good thing that sometimes things don't go as planned.
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Gifts and Goodies :) |
When Cody got home from doing a little Christmas Shopping himself, he suggested we sing to our neighbors when we deliver the gifts. He happily offered to provide the accompaniment on his guitar while we carol the night away. I must admit, I was a little apprehensive about the whole idea. I mean, I don't have the best singing voice and that would be total awkwardness for our neighbors to endure our noise just to receive a little Christmas gift. But we practiced up a quick version of The First Noel and We Wish You a Merry Christmas and the evening turned out to be soooo fun!
.jpg) |
| Our good friend Linda Jensen took this picture for us! :) |
Our neighbors were very polite and smiled and appeared to enjoy our music. ;) Plus it gave us some nice visiting too. It was so nice for me to experience giving the gifts because every year I always send Scott and the kids out and miss out on the whole thing! Thank you Cody for helping me enjoy the wonderful spirit of giving!!
+(533x800).jpg) |
I just had to include this picture! Look at the Christmas deal Cody found at the DI today!! $15 for one good-looking suit!! He's such a savvy shopper! |
COdy is so cool! He's going to make a girl extremely happy one day.
ReplyDelete