Thursday, December 26, 2013

Counting Blessings: Reading Time! :)

Today's Blessing:  Time to Read...Finally!

I started my son-in-law's new book over two months ago!!  Sheesh!  I guess it's not really new anymore! But today I finally finished it!  It was good!!
Thumbs Up! :)
I love to read!  But because I enjoy it so much, I use it as a reward and perhaps that's not the best thing to do!  You see, I tell myself if I get this and this and this done then I can read.  Ha!  Nine times out of ten I don't get all the "this's" done!  Especially with the holidays and all, I wasn't getting in much reading time.

It was so nice just to sit down and read today!  It was like watching a good movie but getting to savor it at the same time!  There was one problem with Clint's book though, I would tell myself I was only going to read for 15 minutes and I'd end up reading for an hour!  I totally got sucked into it!  (That happened to me one day at work!  Not a good way to get off work on time!)

I highly recommend All for Owen!  If you liked Hunger Games, you'll like All for Owen too!  Buy it here!!
Good job Clint!  Wish I had more followers!  Then maybe I could drum up lots of readers for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, too bad. But maybe some people will come across this post. You never know.

    ReplyDelete