Friday, December 13, 2013

Counting Blessings: Welcome Alexis!!

Today's Blessing:  Being a Grandma :)

Today was totally fun!  I got to build with blocks, play Hide & Seek with Cootie Bugs in the Christmas Tree, help Jonas make a Christmas card and "paint" a special ornament gift for his Mom & Dad, AND read lots of stories!  Then as a bonus, I got to hold my newest little granddaughter Alexis.  She's beautiful, tiny, and adorable!  And I'm not bias in the least bit!  Aww...It's so great being a grandma!!
Jonas was trying to hide from Grandma!!  But I found him! ;)
Jonas just loved the Cootie Bugs!
Cootie Bug Hide & Seek
Even Mr. Bear got to play too!
A gift for Mom & Dad
Jonas and I had a great day together!  He is the sweetest little guy ever!  We played lots of "games" and he helped me a lot to find things and clean up our messes.

After his "nap" (if you want to call it that, he just laid in his bed for an hour but never fell asleep), we bundled up and took a car ride to see his new baby sister.  Jonas seemed almost scared at first to touch her, but after a few minutes, he warmed up to her and was holding her and touching her ever so gently.  It was the sweetest thing ever!  He especially loved having Alexis hold his hand.  He's going to be a great big brother!

Welcome to earth Alexis!!

1 comment: