Friday, December 6, 2013

Counting Blessings: It's Snowing in Brigham :)

Today's Blessing:  Snow and Santa's Workshop

This may sound crazy, but the snow was a blessing today...it totally freed up my whole day!!

It's not as much as Salt Lake...but more is still coming in the forecast!
I received an email on Tuesday from one of the ushers for the Heritage Theater that he and his wife wouldn't be able to usher tonight.  I did a little checking with other ushers but came up with nothing...that meant Scott and I would have to fill in.

Well...because of the snow, another couple was willing to take the shift...no way were they going to travel to Idaho in a snow storm!  Hooray for the snow storm!!  And just so you know, I didn't pray for the snow, it just happened!

Today was awesome!  Scott and I got the whole day to work on Christmas stuff and do a little shopping.  We didn't have to worry about commitments or appointments.  And Scott became Santa!  About a month ago I asked him if he would construct a little something for our 12 days of Christmas for the kids.  He spent the morning out in his "Workshop" doing just that.  I loved how the gift turned out!

So I had to crop the picture so my kids wouldn't see the gift!!  Because that would totally ruin the surprise!!

Making the finishing touches...inside the house...where it's warm!!

2 comments: