This is me at 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning...I wasn't sure if I should count this post as Day 283 or Day 284.
I guess technically it is Sunday...so Day 284...but I haven't gone to bed yet!! That makes it Day 283!
I spent most of my Saturday finishing up the Laurel Light Camp Songbook. Sure, I had to stop every now and then to cook, eat, and use the bathroom. Plus, Scott and I had to make a trip into Ogden to complete several errands...Kelvin saved me two hours by organizing the book while we were gone...otherwise it might be 5:00 a.m. instead of 3!
Finally at 12:30 a.m. I was ready to head to the church to make copies...60 copies to be exact of 16 2-sided pages. And my totally awesome, wonderful, magnificent, amazing husband went with me so I wouldn't be alone. (I think he loves me!) The photocopier earned it's money tonight...or should I say morning! It worked beautifully, without any jams. And my book is all done and ready to be collated by many helping hands tomorrow...oops!...today!
Scott and I did throw in a little fun while the copier worked. Scott downloaded Uno on my Kindle and we played cards!...electronically! He's such a smart man!
Wow! I'm so looking forward to my bed tonight!
+(449x800).jpg)
.jpg)
Wow - that's dedication right there.
ReplyDelete