+(800x533).jpg)
The Bear River Bottoms waterslide is a blast! What?! You've never heard of it? That doesn't surprise me. It's a hand crafted water slide by a very ingenius land owner who must be making buko bucks renting it out to families and church groups.Our ward and our old ward (the 21st ward) combined together to share rental expenses and hosted a fun-filled evening with hot dogs, watermelon, and fun. All the ward members provided salads and desserts. It was a totally fun evening!
Usually we have all our kids to share the fun with us, but tonight none of our kids could come so Scott and I just enjoyed it as two empty nesters. Oh my! Going down together we were cruising!! And Scott gave me some sliding tips when I went down by myself which almost landed me in the mud I was going so fast!! Oh my bruised angel wings now though!!
After the water slide, Scott treated me to my favorite treat...Twizlberries!! What a perfect end to a fun evening!! :)
.jpg)
I wish we could have come I think Jonas would have liked going down on Clint's lap, but maybe not. Who knows. Next year. I think clint's family is done with the moving for a while.
ReplyDelete