Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 289 (Not So Empty Again) - Just Love My Man!

Scott and I figured up we saw each other a total of five minutes during the past five days, and those five minutes were in passing as he headed home from Aaronic Priesthood camp and I arrived for Laurel Light Camp.  What a week!

Scott left Monday morning to be a "Frank" (that's a cook) at AP Camp.  He devoted about 20 hours from Monday-Wednesday morning cooking, washing, and cleaning up for a bunch of hungry young men.  And I mean hungry!!  Scott said some of those young men must have had bottomless stomachs!!  What a guy!

I left home early Wednesday morning to participate in Laurel Light Camp.  I had a few assigned responsibilities between Wednesday-Friday but I spent most of my time taking tons of pictures!  Aren't digital cameras awesome!!

Needless to say though, I was really looking forward to seeing Scott when he got off work today.  Sheesh!  I really missed that guy and his daily hugs, kisses, and sweet compliments!

I Just Love My Man!! 

1 comment: