Today was Father's Day and of course I wanted a picture!! But the minute I pulled my camera out Scott groaned, "Oh no" and then said, "I'm going to pull a Jonas." And he blatantly looked down and would not look up! What a bratty husband I have!! I still love him though and he has been an awesome father to our five wonderful kids!!
Fortunately for me, my own father was much more cooperative! We had a steak fry at my brother Gary's home after church and just before Scott and I left to go back home, I gathered together my siblings who were still there and I got a pic! And no one blatantly looked down!!
Happy Father's Day!!
Ha ha! That's so funny dad! I sure do love that guy too though. He's the best father any daughter could have asked for.
ReplyDeleteI learned from the best - thanks Jonas!
ReplyDelete