So tonight I've been busy getting ready...mainly for my "Theme Talk" tomorrow. I get to speak on the first sentence in our camp theme - "And I will give her grace and assurance wherewith she may stand." I've read and pondered on some great talks and scriptures and I just hope I can remember everything I want to say...my old brain doesn't remember so well anymore! :(
This picture looks a little lame but part of my talk is an object lesson that compares discouraging events, embarrassing moments, etc to balloons that get tied around our neck and made us feel inadequate and fearful. Then I talk about "picks" we have that can pop those balloons and lift us up...with the Savior being the most important pick. I'll pop the balloons as I talk which might not be too pleasant...I was trying to see if it will work. I only put three around my neck for practice but my talk has 10. It's hard to do all by myself and right now my better half isn't here to help me! I sure hope it all works out okay.
One thing is for sure...I'm praying for lots of help!!
.jpg)
You'll be great! good luck!
ReplyDelete