Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 308 (Not So Empty Again) - Early Morning Run


This is me...just finishing my run at 5:11 a.m.  My phone camera doesn't take the best early morning "while it's still dark" shots and I'm still trying to figure out how all the things work on my phone anyway!!

So I've been quite the slacker these days.  Scott and I use to be so good getting out to run, but when his knees started to bother him, we stopped running and I started just walking to work.  Now walking to work is good, but I don't get the same "feel good" feeling that I get from running.  So, I'm turning over a new leaf (or is it an old leaf?!) and I've started running again, but just every other day.  Scott and I both get up at 4:30 in the morning, sort-of, and while I go running, Scott does his yoga workout.  Then the next day I do a strength training DVD while Scott does the elliptical; and that's our workout rotation.  Sundays we rest!  But here's the icky part...the mornings are so warm right now, we're both literally dripping with sweat by the time we're done!  Eww, gross!!  Thank goodness for showers!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Good job! You two are so cute doing things together.

    ReplyDelete