Jason and Anna were the only ones last night who stayed over with Scott and I at Cherry Hills. So in the morning we had plenty to eat since I had planned on a few more than four people eating breakfast! Scott and Jason cooked up some tasty Breakfast Burritos and I got a kick out of Jason cooking up the eggs with our somewhat lacking cooking utensils...with a slotted spoon in one hand and a not-so-good pancake turner in the other, he made an awesome "Ninja Chef!" He cooked with sound affects, actions, and all!
One thing I've always loved about Jason is that he has this fun, easy-going, carefree spirit about him. Even when he was weighed down with his college studies, work, church, and family responsibilities, he could make a joke, smile, and still had that carefree spirit about him...at least around us...perhaps things were different when it was just him and Anna. ;)
After breakfast, we packed up camp and headed for home. I guess Scott and I had camping fever in our blood because when we got home we unloaded the truck, cleaned up the garage so all the camping supplies are in one area, delivered some borrowed items to the neighbors, took a load to the DI, took a load to the recycling center and did a little gardening. Wow! I don't know where we got all that energy!!
![]() |
| I admit, it looks like a mess, but it's an organized mess, and all our camping gear is in the same place!! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
Wow! That's amazing. Don't you love being organized? And I really wanted breakfast burritos. They are the best, especially when you're camping.
ReplyDelete