Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 299 (Not So Empty Again) - Just Love This Store!!

Actually it's the bulk food section that we love!!  
And the store...It's Winco.

The first time I went into Winco it was when the store first opened in Ogden, probably a couple of years ago...maybe longer because time goes by sooo fast!!  Anyway, I immediately fell in love with their huge produce section and when I saw the bulk food section, I fell in love all over again! 

I have to admit, we mainly shop their bulk food section only.  It's just great to be able to get whatever amount of in item that you want.  And it's so much cheaper to buy spices in the bulk than the expensive little jars on the shelf!!  My son Jason and his wife Anna gave Scott and I a little mini sundae bar for Christmas and I love to fill the little jars with lots of yummy toppings which I can get in the bulk, of course, and just as much as I want! :)

Of course we don't make a special trip all the way to Ogden just to buy a few things in the bulk section at Winco.  We always dovetail it with some other place we have to go.  Like tonight we had an appointment in Ogden so it worked out to be perfect timing to replenish our "sundae bar toppings" and a few other items. 

And we always buy ourselves a little treat too...four peanut clusters...two each.  We love them!!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I love Winco too and their bulk section. It's so nice and much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete