Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 292 (Not So Empty Again) - Movie in the Park

I hate it when I forget to take a picture for the day!  Actually, I had my picture for the day all planned out...
Scott, Kelvin, and I at Brigham City's "Movie in the Park"...and I forgot to take the picture!!  Ugh!!


So here's my picture for the day...a copy of the "Movie in the Park" schedule!  At least you know what we'll be doing for Family Night almost every other Monday!  I popped us up some popcorn, we loaded up our lawn chairs and blankets and headed to Pioneer Park.

I love the movies in the park and they are really becoming quite popular!  You should have seen the crowd tonight!!    Showtime began close to 10:00 p.m.  Good thing it's not every week!  Sacrificing our sleep for a movie probably isn't the best idea!  Oh well.

1 comment: