Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Counting Blessings: Appointment in Salt Lake

Today's Blessing:  Visiting Grand Kids!

About a week ago, I discovered from Scott that we have an appointment in Salt Lake today!  Whew!  So glad he decided to tell me about that one!  Ha, ha.  I instantly thought, what a great opportunity to visit all my adorable grand kids!  And yes, today I finally got to see and hold my newest one, Lily. :)  Don't you just love how I call them mine!

Scott and I left about 8:30 am this morning so we could get to our appointment in Murray before 10.  Then after a couple of stops at Sam's Club and Winco we headed to Stephanie's.  It's always fun to visit Stephanie.  I managed to get in a few minutes of visiting with her and a lot of minutes of playing with Jonas!  He loves to take my hand and lead me to his bedroom...he is just so fun!  I love playing with him even though he has way more energy than I do!  And Scott and I both made sure to get in a little cuddling time with Alexis too who still just mostly eats and sleeps at this stage of the game.
Jonas had to show me "his" weights.
I think Scott got more cuddling time than I did!
Hopefully Stephanie didn't mind our company since we stayed until 5:30 pm or so.  We also wanted to visit Jason and Anna and finally see little Lily.  I guess we could have left sooner, but I figured Anna would like to rest while Lily is resting and Jason didn't get home from work until 6 pm.

We arrived at JasAnna's just in time for dinner...don't think we were rude, we were invited.  A member of their ward had brought in a big dinner so we got to enjoy it too!  Lily is a doll!  And such a tiny little thing too!  It was wonderful to hold and cuddle her too!
I think she likes Grandma Dean! ;)
I had to include this picture...it really shows how tiny Lily is!!
 Wow!  I'm such a lucky Grandma!  I love all these beautiful little spirits!

1 comment: