I got to spend a little time in my "Woman Cave" today. Hooray!! I had hoped for a few hours of delicious scrapbooking time, but I told myself I had to get my housework done first so I ended up with maybe an hour!
While organizing all my scrapbook papers, I found all of our last cruise pages I had created but a few of them were missing the journaling. Thank goodness I kept a journal!! Old age is getting the best of me! Ugh!! I couldn't remember specific dates or details so it was great I just turned to my journal to jog my memory. A confirmation on the importance of keeping a journal!
+(800x533).jpg)
That's true. I remember scrapbooking the cruise pics and I would ask you about the details because I knew you wrote them down in your journal. My blog is basically my journal now.
ReplyDelete